A professional sod lawn needs no special care because it is a healthy mature lawn when installed, where a sprigged or seeded lawn requires months of nurturing to reach maturity.Sod is grown under expert care from top quality seed blends or certified hybrid sprigs. After it has been installed, just water, mow, and fertilize your sod lawn as needed and it will remain a healthy, green carpet of grass, requiring very little maintenance.
Sod can be installed practically anywhere, even where seeding is impossible or too costly. Sod is often used to stop soil erosion. Sod is available in a variety of grass blends to suit various needs such as climate, amount of usage, sun and shade conditions.
Sod establishes itself quickly. In a couple of weeks, it is ready for full use. With today's various blends of hardy grasses sod is chosen for parks, golf courses, and athletic fields, as well as residential homes and business parks.
Now you can install a sod lawn anytime during the year when the ground can be tilled. There is no need to wait for the "right" season to put in your lawn.Contact Us
Licensed to grow only top quality grasses
- TifBlair is more sahde tolerant than bermuda
- Slow vertical rate growth means less mowing
- Low maintenance Learn More
- Dark green color
- Soft to touch, fine, tight blade growth
- Excellent fall color retention and early spring green up Learn More
- Combining beauty with toughness
- Dark green color with medium texture blade
- Excellent sports field grass
- Very versatile - a great commercial or residential grass Learn More
- A Bermuda grass with beautiful blue-green color
- Slow vertical growth means less mowing
- Excellent sports field grass Learn More
- A Beautiful St. Augustine with dark emerald green color
- Good shade tolerance
- Thrives in extreme heat and humidity
- Soft feel and touch Learn More