Warm-season grass - light to medium green color, course leaf texture, creeping growth habit via stolons - robust, fast growing, establishes rapidly - level of maintenance is low to moderate.
Well adapted to coastal regions with hot, tropical climates - used in residential, commercial, and industrial landscapes.
Thrives in heat, adjusting well to temperatures up to 105%F - goes dormant and turns a tan color during winter when temperatures drop below 55%. Very poor low temperature hardiness.
Excellent to fair - wide range in drought avoidance among varieties. Can go into summer dormancy when irrigation is withheld: upon return of moisture it will green up again.
Moderate- rapid, resilient and stoloniferous growth habit.
Licensed to grow only top quality grasses
- TifBlair is more sahde tolerant than bermuda
- Slow vertical rate growth means less mowing
- Low maintenance Learn More
- Dark green color
- Soft to touch, fine, tight blade growth
- Excellent fall color retention and early spring green up Learn More
- Combining beauty with toughness
- Dark green color with medium texture blade
- Excellent sports field grass
- Very versatile - a great commercial or residential grass Learn More
- A Bermuda grass with beautiful blue-green color
- Slow vertical growth means less mowing
- Excellent sports field grass Learn More
- A Beautiful St. Augustine with dark emerald green color
- Good shade tolerance
- Thrives in extreme heat and humidity
- Soft feel and touch Learn More